After spending the majority of her life trapped in the dungeons by her evil sorcerer father, Dragonira finally manages to escape to the outside of the palace through the use of a untested teleporation spell. Her victory is short lived as she receives a dinner invitation from Prince Pavlova and is returned to her father and his dark practices. While this is going on, a secret band of rebels on the other side of the ravine meet to discuss their plans to take down the tyrannical royal family controlling Libris Del Sol.
Sivoa is about a planet whose goddess of destruction ends up having to save the world from her father.
- WiPW: Sorcerer’s Study (7/13/2016) - I just really wanted to paint Flag in his room/study. Ended up spending what felt like forever on the canyon wall that his giant friggin windows face. 😛 Related
- Overdue Update (6/16/2016) - So… apparently it takes me a *coughf’inlongcough* while to write a book. I guess this makes sense because writing has exactly 0% to do with my income, so I have to focus on paid work first. Cool news though! I have hit a major milestone… a printed proof for edit manuscript! Buwahahahhaha!!! It really is […]
- Oops (11/30/2015) - Man, one of these days I will be all up on the Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday thing (what’s Sunday supposed to be?). I totally forgot about CM until I heard someone mention it on the radio this morning. X’D Anywho. Because It’s like… half-way through the day already, I’m extending my participation in […]
- Progress Report(s)? (5/2/2015) - When I started the novel project, I fully intended to post updates and progress reports to keep you all in the know on how it’s coming. Well, It seems that most writing progress trackers only follow word count, which is super awkward because (for me) that bounces up and down fairly drastically between writing and editing. […]
- MegaCon 2015! (3/23/2015) - Dragonmun Studios will be at MegaCon this year! If last year was any indication, this show will be nuts. To make it easier to stop by and say “Hi,” here is a diagram of where we (not the royal we, I have an awesome art buddy with me this time!) will be set up. Come […]
Over the years I have received some awesome artwork by some awesome people, who happened to draw my characters.
(Click here to view the whole gallery)