Without a doubt the central hub of information for any business is their website. Here a company can not only get the latest information out to the public, but they can accept payments, sell merchandise, honor sponsors, and even establish their own online community. A company’s website is the most vital aspect of their marketing campaign.So why slack on it?
I can help make sure that your website is optimized so that it is both easy for your audience to understand and navigate, as well as easy for you to update and maintain.
All of the web design work that I do is custom-built and unique to your project. To help me understand this project better, Please fill out the custom quote form by clicking here.
Please be aware that while these are the prices that I build my quotes off of, they might not apply to your project. To obtain a proper quote, please fill out the custom quote form linked above.
- Design do not include content provision for pages/subpages.
- The above services may require that I have access to your web hosting account. Temporary user accounts, if possible, are preferred.
- I do not offer domain name or website hosting services.
- All agreements made via email will serve as a binding contract.
- I reserve the right to include a screen-cap of your website in my graphics portfolio
Theme Maintenance Retainer:
The above design prices include a 1-year maintenance service. This guarantees a speedy response in the event that script/server updates cause the theme template to behave abnormally. This becomes active once the theme goes “live” and will last for 1 year from that date. It is $100 per year for continued maintenance.